VMA Assistance provides ground ambulance services in Uzbekistan. This service includes:
- emergency ambulance arrangement
- ground ambulance arrangement
- ground ambulance services to the airports in Uzbekistan
- inter-city ground ambulance transportation in Uzbekistan
- inter-country ground ambulance transportation
Both BLS and ALS ambulance services are available in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and other cities of Uzbekistan. The ambulance service is available with doctors, nurses and medical or paramedical or non-medical crew.
Ground ambulance services can be arranged at the Bukhara International Airport, Fergana International Airport, Navoi International Airport, Samarkand International Airport, Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airport and Urgench International Airport. Airport tarmac or apron access of ground ambulance to the aircraft board in the airports of Uzbekistan can be arranged.
Also, ground transportation by an ambulance can be arranged from Uzbekistan to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.